Registration is now open: Further info....
- Oral presenters will have 25 minutes to present and 5 minutes for questions.
- The secretariat will prepare a Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector.
- If your PC is not compatible with this cable connector, please bring an adapter to connect your PC to the Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector.
- Aspect ratio of projectors will be 4:3.
- Please kindly test your presentation well (including sounds, videos, etc) during the lunch or coffee break before your session starts.
- A laser pointer will be available at the podium for your use.
- The size of the poster boards is 90cm wide x 210 cm high (35×82 in).
- Pins will be provided.
- You will have access to the boards 15 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- The posters should be taken down at the end of the session.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the poster session.
Hotels near the conference venue:
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Tokyo (10 min walk to conference venue, hotel where social event will take place): http://www.rihga.com/tokyo
- Hotel SunrouteTakadanobaba (1 metro stop): http://www.sunroutetakadanobaba.jp/en/index.html
- Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo (2 metro stop): http://www.edmont.jp/
Hotels in Nishi-Shinjuku area (20 min. by taxi):
- Keio-plaza hotel Tokyo: http://www.keioplaza.com/
- Hilton Tokyo: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/japan/hilton-tokyo-TYOHITW/
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo: https://tokyo.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Visa information, invitation letter:
The due of travel grant application is Nov. 12! Further information...
Anything unclear? You have further questions? Please contact iwslt2017-local∂is.naist.jp